Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Soybean Festival Parade

Tonight we rode in the Soybean Festival Parade.  We watched it last year and had a great time.  Our church had a float for AWANA, which Miles & I are a part of.  I was hesitant to give up watching the parade b/c he loved it so much last year, but I let him choose and he said he wanted to ride.  

Some of our friends before we got started...


Marissa, Colt, and Miles...


Again with Ansley...


Poor Colt is getting crowded out, but I love this picture...and Miles' expression...



 



He like Dora from afar, but definitely did not want to take a picture with her...


Erica, Christa, and Carrie...some of my peeps...




I took this myself at the end of the night.  It was a hot & sweaty kind of night...


We had fun, but I think he would have liked watching the parade much better. Note taken for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment