Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Soybean Festival Midway

My mom and I decided to take Miles the Soybean Festival rides this morning.  I wasn't sure he would like them, b/c he doesn't even like to ride the little rides outside the grocery store....but you never know unless you try.  

He quickly spotted the "race cars" and he was ready to go.  It went slow and seemed to be a smooth ride, which was totally up his alley. 



He is so my child....he sees no reason to deviate from something he already knows he likes.  He found the cars....he liked them...so, he rode this ride over and over...the black car...


...the orange car...


...the red car...


The one time he did venture out, he was scared and the guy had to stop the ride...


After the rides, we walked around to the street vendors, where we purchased Spiderman...


...and a gun...


About an hour later, the gun stopped working.  We tried to take it back and exchange it but the woman wouldn't, even though Miles was crying hysterically.  I thought I was going to lose my mind.  Obviously not over the gun, but just the fact that she was so rude and heartless.  I had a few comments as I walked off, one being that she must not have kids....grrrr....momma was not happy.

We went back to the cars after the street vendors, for a few more trips around the track...


...and then we called it a day...


....and went home to take a much needed nap...


No comments:

Post a Comment