Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Darrin was out of town for half of the weekend.  We sported our Skyhawk volleyball shirts in support...


Miles developed a little rash from his vaccination last week.  That's why I hate those things people..ugh...


We enjoyed the pretty weather yesterday afternoon.  We blew bubbles.  In case you are wondering, Infinitely Bubbles are the best bubbles ever.  They go on and on and on...


We also played our favorite game....Miles drives to the tree and buys me something at Walmart.  He even unbuckles his seat belt, gets out of the car, and pretends to swipe his debit card.  Then, he drives with one hand while he holds the item he bought me with the other hand.  Yesterday he bought muffins, broccoli, and green beans for me...


We also shot bad guys on our roof with his new gun from the mean lady at the Soybean Festival...


And, in case you missed it on Facebook, I got half way to church (which is less than a mile) and realized I had two different shoes on...


Today, I helped throw a baby shower for Darrin's cousin, Heather, who will soon be welcoming Emma Madison.  We can't wait to meet her...


I got to hang out with Darrin's mom and sister at the shower...


After the shower, I stopped and did my every two week grocery shopping trip.  Glad to have that over with.  I always feel prepared and ready to face the week when my pantry and frig are stocked :)  Weird, I know.  Now, it's time for Sunday night football, which makes me SO happy.  Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment