Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Soybean Festival Parade

We went to the Soybean Festival parade tonight. Darrin had a game at Alabama A&M (which they won!) so Miles & I decided to meet our friends there. I wasn't sure if he would like it b/c there are a lot of characters & sirens. I am so glad we went b/c he LOVED it. He was very reserved about it and mostly just took it in, but he really loved it.

Just chillin' waiting for the parade to start...


Hangin' with Colt....

This picture cracks me up with their funny faces...


Aiden & Miles waiting to see what's next...

Waving at the tractors...

He contained his excitement all night...until the very end....when the horses passed by. He started jumping up and down saying "horses, horses" (he doesn't say on-knees anymore).

I never dreamed he would have as much fun as he did. The weather was absolutely perfect too. I'm so glad we went. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment