Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Weekend Wrap Up

I have a lot to catch up on, but I'll start with just our weekend and then back track later. Turns out I didn't take that many pics this weekend. We went to eat dinner with some volleyball friends on Friday. I sure do love the friendships we have made over the years because of volleyball.

We started the process of redecorating Carson's room. I usually like to have everything I need to finish a project, but this was just too much with the loft bed. I cleaned out the room yesterday by going through all his clothes and toys. There was a lot to sell and donate. He was not here, which helped a lot. I kept stuff I know he cares about, but I was able to throw away junk and broken toys. He never wants to part with anything. Someone drove from Nashville today to pick up the bed. 


I still need to buy a bed and patch/touch up the walls. I am so happy to not have to change the sheets on the loft bed ever again!


Carson is student of the month! He is rocking first grade. We are so proud of him. 


He loves to plays games as much as I did as a kid. I don't oblige as much as I should, but it sure makes him happy when I do. 


Miles spent the night with a friend and Carson spent the night with Marmee. He loved every minute of it. 


We had a special visitor at church today...Ms. Debra! Ms. Debra was to Miles what Ms. Traci was to Carson. She has moved to our town and we hope to see a lot more of her. 


Pa and Granny came for a visit. Carson snuggled up behind Pa and watched a movie. 


Miles is officially taller than Pa! 


I have a lot of other pictures to get to at some point, but now it's time to rest and read. I need some downtime before another work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment