Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Less Words Wednesday

Carson had the book fair recently. I loaded $20 on his e-wallet. He spent $19.74 on a book that came with a necklace and a Titans poster. I think it was really about the necklace and the fact that poster got him to $20.

Carson has been wanting to visit Ms. Traci at his old daycare, so we took her a mum over fall break. He was pretty quiet when we were with her, but as we walked out he said "ahhh, I love her."

I want to go back to the beach please.

I delegate homework duty when Marmee is here at night. 


We made BBQ nachos for the first time the other night. I'm not a big BBQ nachos fan, but my family is and they loved it. It was nice to have something different in the rotation. I could never be a food blogger because my pictures never look appetizing.

When we were in Panama City, we visited the ballpark where Miles' team won a world series last year. He was very excited to walk down memory lane. 

Carson has been snoozing on the bus ride home lately.


Carson LOVES the bible he received on first grade bible day. Now that he's starting to read more, he carries it around and reads it often, including laying on my bathroom floor before school.

I would give this book 4.5 stars.

Every time we walk out of church, Carson sneezes on the way to the car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment