Pages

Friday, January 28, 2022

Not Our Normal Life

We've had some really fun times lately, much more exciting that our normal, everyday life. We had so much fun celebrating Abby's 40th birthday.


Her party was the same weekend as Black Tie and Boxing, so we were kid free two nights in a row. We love our children dearly, but that was fun!


Girl gang right here. Our boys are all great friends too. The party was a surprise and we helped pull it off. So fun!!! We talk so often that I was afraid I was going to slip up, but thankfully no one did.


There were a lot of laughs and I'm so happy some were documented. 




Happy birthday, Abby! Your party was one for the books :)


Another fun time was had last night. Darrin and Miles went to the University of Memphis basketball game. 


We've been to this venue before, but never for a basketball game. Miles loved it. He loves Kentucky basketball, but he really seemed to enjoy this almost as much. I was kind of surprised by that.


My company has a suite and they were able to watch from there. Miles text me on the way home and thanked me for the tickets and told me the cookies were amazing :) They had all kinds of food, but apparently the cookies were delicious. He was still talking about them this morning.


Carson and I hung out at home. He watched a movie that he had already watched earlier in the day with Granny and Pa. I just tried to keep my eyes open.


Darrin and Miles didn't get home until midnight, so he was a little sleepy this morning. I actually let him have a Crystal Light energy packet in his water. He only had a few sips, but he said it helped him. I told him if he wanted to do fun things like that, he had to be able to roll with it the next day, so he did.


After all of our fun lately, we have a very quiet weekend at home planned. Some household chores, church, and football watching are on the schedule. Miles does have a friend's birthday party and the first baseball practice for the season, but that's all. I plan to relax and read a lot. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment