Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Less Words Wednesday

Thank goodness it's Wednesday b/c I don't have the energy for a lot of words. Preseason officially starts tomorrow which means we've seen the last of Darrin for a while. He's actually been busy the past two nights, so we are already in deep.


Carson developed an ear infection over the weekend which has had him out of sorts.


Late night cuddling instead of sleeping makes for extra crankiness the next day.


He's also been in our bed even more than normal which means more crankiness for me b/c I haven't been sleeping well.


I had to pick him up a little early on Monday b/c he just didn't feel good.


When I picked him up from daycare today I had a note saying he had not been nice to his friends today. I know he still doesn't feel good. He keeps complaining about his tongue hurting, which I think might be his throat. I just can't figure out why the antibiotic isn't healing his throat too, if it's that.


He had an accident in his car seat as soon as we pulled onto our street and pretty much cried all night.


Miles had an issue with an older kid at after school that left him a little scared to go back tomorrow, so I had to deal with that tonight too. Carson is up crying now....probably his throat...I better go check. Jesus, take the wheel!

No comments:

Post a Comment