Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Less Words Wednesday

This is the Less Words Wednesday...random edition. A photo dump if you will.

Miles' team has moved up to kid pitch this fall. They had their first scrimmage tonight. They all got to play several new positions. Miles got to pitch one inning and did so well! He struck two kids out and caught a pop up. It's funny, I thought he would be very nervous but he actually looked like he was in his element. 


I wish my dentist appointments were this entertaining. He gets to pick a movie. He chose Spiderman. No cavities and the dentist even said that he might escape braces!


This kid keeps us on our toes.


This is in the dentist office waiting room. He wanted to stay after his appointment and play. Ummm, no.


It's been a while, but I ran a 5k with some friends and didn't die. Every time I run one I am reminded why I don't do them.


Granny & Pa came for a visit. Carson was very excited about that. He always asks where they are. "Where Pa?" "Where Gee Gee (Granny)?"


Look how proud he is to have his Pa in person and on the box!


Living his best life on the 4-wheeler.


Glow sticks in the bath tub are still a crowd pleaser around here.


I don't brag on this kid enough, but he is so studious. We never have to do anything homework or study related with him. Never. Since school supposedly starts in 3rd grade, I'm tempted to get involved and make sure he's doing everything as he should be. But then I remind myself that is a terrible idea. Why would start that now? I'll assess things at the first parent/teacher conference and go from there. My hope is that all is well and he's still taking care of everything as he should be.


No comments:

Post a Comment