Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Less Words Wednesday

Christmas with my family was so much fun. Miles & my niece, Anna.


Carson with my nephew, Ben.



Marmee is a sucker when it comes to playing. Miles and Caron both know this about her.


Aunt Emily helping Carson :)


My mom with four of her grandchildren.


Carson and my Aunt Margie. He had just woken up when she got there, so she got some good loving. He laid on her shoulder for quite a while by Carson standards.


Miles racked up on Pokémon stuff.


Ben & Aunt Jeree taught him how to play the game of Pokémon correctly and even bought him a ton of cards that he needed. There was a lot of smack talk leading up to our visit. We played tonight and it made a lot more sense than when Miles tried to teach me. 


Carson loved his gifts too.


This is what you call a successful drive home. Carson didn't cry and Miles had on headphones so Darrin and I could talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment