Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Carson Had a Great Day & Other Random Thoughts

Darrin was out of town last night, so I had to do the 50 minute kid drop off by myself again. It sounds worse than it is, but it's still an adjustment. When I dropped Miles off, his friend, Mason, came over to see Carson. Several of Miles' friends have taken an interest in Carson. I think it's b/c of how much Miles talks about him. We found out tonight that the boys are not in the same class next year. The boys and mommas are mourning a little.


Carson's teacher doesn't get there until 7:30am so I was sure to drop off after that time. I quizzed her a little about yesterday. I threw in that he was very tired and hungry last night. I didn't really think it was unusual, but I think Carson eats more than most babies and I just wanted to be sure that she knew that. Miles was the same way. Today, he was happy and content all afternoon and evening. I think he's already adjusting and maybe they fed him a little more. Another teacher made the comment that he is so happy and said, "that smile will get you". I was glad to hear that b/c that's exactly how he is. Glad he's content there and that they are seeing it.


Now, for a few random pics. Miles went to a swim party the other night. He was the only one that didn't get out for cake and ice cream. Darrin and I don't know what to make of this.


He finally got out and at a few bites. He just doesn't like to stop long enough to eat. After every get-together, party, family function, etc, he immediately gets in the car and says that he's hungry, including Thanksgiving.


Carson is finally getting used to the car seat in my car. For the first month or so, he cried every time he saw it. We have no idea why. The only theory is that it sits more upright than what he's used to, and the new seat in Darrin's car.


He loves the dishwasher. I don't know.


Thanks to his baseball coach, Miles has become a Cubs' fan. Stephanie hooked him up with an early birthday present yesterday and he was all about wearing it today. We are Cardinals fans. It's a little sad when your kids don't cheer for the same teams as you.


That's all for now. Early morning workout tomorrow, so off to bed I go. Carson has an ENT follow tomorrow and his 1 year check up. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow night to talk about how big and healthy he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment