Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year

Hey, Happy New Year from Carson...


I was going to take a picture of Miles and Carson after church, but Miles wasn't cooperating. For fun, here's a picture of Miles' first New Year's Eve. I think Miles and Carson favor, but I don't think they look as similar as I once did. I think Miles looks like me and Carson looks like Darrin, but the boys definitely have some of the same features and mannerisms.


Carson is excited about 2017 & so are we. I can't wait to watch him start sitting up, crawling, eating, talking, and tons of other milestones. 


We have spent a lot of our weekend decluttering and cleaning the house. To me, that's a great thing to do when you take down the Christmas decorations and get ready to start a new year. Today, we went grocery shopping and did some food prep. Now that most of the work is done, I'm looking forward to some downtime tonight and tomorrow. Then, Tuesday it's time to get everyone back in their routines. It's been a great holiday season and now we are ready for 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment