Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Movie Date with Miles & Some Other Pics

Darrin held the fort down tonight while Miles and I went to the movies.


I can't remember the last time that I spent time alone with Miles. As soon as we got to the movies he said that he wished Darrin and Carson were there. I can appreciate that. We went to see Sing. It was entertaining. I think it might have been the first kids movie that didn't have a scary villain, to which I say thank you. Miles is scared of his own shadow and I just don't understand why kids movies have anything remotely scary in them. I may or may not have fallen asleep a few times, but that had more to do with little brother who kept me awake last night.


Speaking of the little one, he had baby food for the first time last night. He's been a little fussy over the last few days. I'm trying to determine if it's from teething, constipation, or if his milk isn't satisfying him completely. 


He gobbled up the whole stage 1 container of green beans and easily would have eaten more. As I said earlier, he kept me awake last night, but maybe a few more feedings will help.


He had bananas this morning and more green beans tonight. We lowered the bottles that he drank with these feedings down to 6 ounces and left the others at 7-8 and he's finished everything. The kid does not play when it comes to food. What a long way he's come from his NICU days of not eating.


Miles played Eye Found It with Carson this past weekend. He played his turn and then Carson's turn. I can't imagine how much he's going to love it when Carson can interact more with him.


Breaking news, an elf finally came to our house. All Miles' friends have elves and he didn't understand why we've never had one.


I couldn't imagine why Santa wouldn't send one to our house, but maybe he thought that we already had busy schedules around here and that an elf may not get the time and attention he needs. I guess Santa finally thought it was time. 


Miles (and Darrin) used an online chart to name our elf. It correlated to words to your name and initials or something like that. 


Our elf is named Twinkle Sugar Socks, but we just call him Twinkle.


As you can see, he's been up to some mischief around here. We like him and we're glad he's here. He needs to stay out of our M&Ms though.


We celebrated Christmas with Darrin's parents last night. More to come on that. In the meantime, Carson got the cutest walker ever from Granny & Pa and he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment