Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Less Words Wednesday

Totally random 'Less Words Wednesday'...

Miles spent a few days with my mom. We left him there on Sunday and I picked him up on Tuesday after an appointment with my Lyme doctor. They went to see Finding Dory...


And went to the zoo with my sister-in-law and niece.



Darrin & Miles got up early this morning to go mole hunting in the front yard. No, I'm serious.  The moles are getting the best of Darrin. I did not wake up early to partake in the fun. When I left for work I saw a trace of their wild adventure. Looks like they really got after them.


Near impossible to get a picture without a peace sign these days. 


This kid was off the charts hyper tonight. I don't know what was going on with him. When it was time for bed he finally crashed and started crying b/c he 'wanted me'.  Very odd night.

No comments:

Post a Comment