Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

One Sentence Updates & Some Random Pics

Thought I would drop in and unload a few pictures & updates with what we've been doing.  I read a running blog {comical} that I love called Hungry Runner Girl. She does a repeat post called 'Sentence Per Picture'.  I thought I would follow her example.  I would love to post more often, but sometimes the words don't come, or there isn't much time. This should help with both of those issues.

Miles actually reworked a Lego that he's already done. Considering how much they cost, that made me extremely happy.


We've been practicing baseball...


And even though it's baseball season & he really needs a lot of practice, they can't seem to put the football down. Miles just loves it and takes to it like nothing else at this point.


He walks around the house with a football in his hands often...just tossing it in the air and catching it.


They've been working on routes too.


There's also been some nursery decorating going on.  Much more to come on that.


Last week, was Miles' spring break. He spent over half of it with the flu.


This lead to many nights in bed with me due to a high fever.  As I've said many times, nothing scares me like a high fever.


He was down & out on Easter, so we spent the day at home. 


It was sad to miss church and our family get together, but we made the best of the day.  With kids, these things happen.  Remember the year that we missed Thanksgiving and Christmas???


We had an Easter egg hunt in the house since he missed the one with his cousins. I think he liked that he was guaranteed to find the prize egg.


When you are sick with the flu, you get way more screen time than you normally would.


This is my view many mornings as I'm getting ready for work even when he's not sick. I love that he still likes to be near me.


Miles and I went with Darrin's team to a spring tournament yesterday.


Spring tournaments are very laid back.  It was Miles' first time to sit on the bench.  This might be the cutest picture ever.


I love the way his feet dangle in this one. He won't be this little for long.


I am 20 weeks today, so half way there. Technically they will schedule a c-section at 39 weeks so I'm past the halfway point, but who's counting???  So far the second trimester hasn't been quite as smooth as the first, but it's still okay.  I had to go to the doctor last week to get checked out b/c I'm having a lot of contractions.  Apparently this isn't abnormal for the second pregnancy.  As long as they aren't consistent or painful, it should be fine.  It's a little frustrating b/c it slows me down a little, but maybe that's the point.  I'm also having significant back pain from the fibroid tumor.  I know that's what is from b/c it's only on the left side, which is where the tumor is.  I have an appointment on Thursday, so my plan is to talk to the doctor then. I'm sure there's nothing that can be done, but maybe he'll have some words of wisdom.  I'll be back with a baby update after my appointment along with the first baby bump picture.  Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment