Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

First Baseball Practice

Tonight was Miles' first ever baseball practice. A couple weeks ago, Miles asked me if you threw the ball at someone to try to get them out in baseball.  I immediately relayed the message to Darrin that he needed to start working with him on baseball fundamentals.  AKA: put the football down for a few weeks and pick up the bat & glove.


I thought he did a very good job.  He was the only kid that practiced his sliding skills as they were working on base running.  Unfortunately, it was first base that he slid into :) I'm pretty sure we landed the best 6 year old baseball coach in Medina. He worked diligently with them on fundamentals while the fidgeted, talked, and squirmed around with their friends. 


It was F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G.  I may need to rethink my dislike of basketball if it means we get to sit in a warm gym.  My toes are still thawing out as we speak.


It was also PJ day at school. 


He was very excited to show off his Pokemon PJs from Aunt Crystal & Uncle Steve.


Off to drink some hot chocolate and warm up!  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment