Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Less Words Wednesday

Just a few random thoughts on this Wednesday.  This guy went through a few days of not liking school b/c it's boring, it's too long, and he misses me, but he's back to liking it again. I am SO thankful for that.


I moved my office to Jackson, which is a 20 minute commute instead of 45 minutes. I really didn't mind the drive to Martin, and I miss my work friends, but I like being able to pick Miles up sooner in the afternoon.


I love my new office. It's very quiet and neat, just the way I like it.


Miles is going to be in a wedding on Labor Day weekend. We got him fitted for his tux last weekend. He's going to look very sharp.  Now, if we can just get him to walk down the aisle in front of a few hundred people without freaking out we'll be in good shape.


My new office is 2 miles from Darrin's office. Perfect for watching a little practice during my lunch break.


Our concrete patio was poured yesterday!  It's just waiting for some friends to come hang out with us. Who's in??

No comments:

Post a Comment