Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

The Bachelor Finale As I See It

Miles and I took some silly pictures the other night as he was going to bed.  They seem to capture my feelings about the Bachelor finale and the After the Final Rose show. Shall we discuss briefly?

I can't say I was really surprised...


...by any of it b/c I read the spoilers weeks ago. Some things never change.  I think it makes the whole season more interesting when you know how it ends. You can watch from a different perspective. There was that one time that Reality Steve lead me astray, but I've since forgiven him and trust that he won't make that mistake again. I found the whole episode silly... 


...and awkward.  Barns and fields? And all the interactions seemed forced and emotionless.  It was just weird. For a brief moment, I was happy...


...b/c I thought the spoilers might be wrong.  He seemed to have chemistry with Becca and a business deal with Whitney.  Whitney is very sweet, but I just can't imagine this is it for them.  Hopefully I'm wrong.  The finale basically put me to sleep...


...and so did the beginning of the After the Final Rose.  That is until Jimmy Kimmel told Chris that Becca wasn't into him....and then brought out the cow and called it Juan Pablo...and then Chris Harrison said "Ezzz ok".  That made me laugh out loud.  But then, the 'never before' announcement about two Bachelorettes brought me back down and left me mad...


...b/c the spoilers told me about Kaitlyn, but not Britt.  Britt is a deal breaker for me. I've protested a season before b/c I didn't like the choice and I'm not scared to do it again!  It will make me sad...


...to miss a season.  However, Kaitlyn isn't enough to overcompensate for my dislike of Britt's red lipstick and Converse, and her need to "process" everything.  So there you have it. I'm feeling a little crazy...


...that the season ended so anticlimactically.  There's nothing left to do but go to bed. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment