Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pinterest Quotes

I don't know what I did before Pinterest and ecards.  Ecards make my day.  I like the recipes and home stuff on Pinterest, but the quotes are where it's at. 

Miles is spending the night with Darrin's parents tonight. I feel like I have a night off from being an adult.


This just makes sense to me.  Words to live by.



I used to be a big time worrier.  Being married to Darrin and having such a steady home life has helped me not worry as much especially about things that haven't happened yet.


While I do worry less, stressing is a different story.  My 'to do' list and a busy life keep my stress level high.  This describes me perfectly when my stress level maxes out.


One perk to moving is that I will live near a Target.


Can I get an amen???


Hope your Thursday has been great. It's time for me to enjoy my night off from 'adult'!

No comments:

Post a Comment