Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

We rang in the new year with 3 other couples playing games and hanging out.  I actually stayed awake until after 2am, which is a total surprise.  We played Telestrations, Moods, Imaginiff, Boxers & Briefs, and cards.  That's my kind of party. 










The kids did pretty well, especially considering that we kept them up WAY past their bedtime.  I discovered this morning that they have a tape fetish.  They made a parent "trap" using numerous rolls of scotch tape.  No harm done, just a little work to get it off everything this morning.  I kind of saw what they were doing last night but chose to ignore it so we could play games.  Small trade off, in my opinion.  The kids definitely provided the best pictures of the night...








After a night of fun, it was time to say goodbye...


Happy New Year, friends!  I hope 2014 is a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment