Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hanging With His Homies

Darrin, Miles, and several of the volleyball girls went to the local middle school basketball game to watch one of their favorite players.  Miles had to get his Michelle fix.


I spent my free time working out with a friend.  Working out with a friend is soooo much better than going it alone.  I don't want to speak too soon, but I'm kind of on a roll with the working out & diet thing.  I started on Jan. 2nd and I feel like I'm actually in the groove.  I did dive a little off the deep end today and eat more miniature Hersey bars than I care to admit.  Tomorrow is a new day though.

Speaking of tomorrow....I am leaving the boys behind to spend the weekend in Nashville with 3 friends from college.  Eating, shopping, talking, and a Keith Urban concert are on the agenda.  Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment