Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Finally

So often I find myself saying things like, after "this" things will slow down, or after "that" I'll be able to relax.  Sadly, while things may slow down for a little while, it never seems to last.  Nonetheless, I've been waiting on today for weeks. 

After two & a half weeks of resting and recouping, Miles went back to school.  He was ecstatic.  He was mobbed when he walked in the door by all of his friends.  It was really cute.  He was happy to see them and vice versa.


I've been very busy at work for the last month including a two day management retreat, a trip to San Antonio for a marketing conference, and just a heavier work load than usual.  I'm not sure things will slow down at work, but at least I will be in the office instead of traveling.


Darrin has been out of town for the last four weekends.  He's been all the way from University of Alabama to Butler.  He's home now until mid October.


Miles also spent a night with his Uncle Dave, Aunt Emily, & Sarah...


I feel like we've been all over the place for the last month.  Oh and the tonsils added a whole other level of stress.  It was hard.  Very hard.  I'm so glad that my pitiful little boy has gone from this...


....to this...


So, I've waited for this day for over a month b/c we are all home and in our routine for the next 15 days, which feels like an eternity.  Darrin's team starts conference play this weekend.  I am so excited for four straight home games.  And don't even get me started on Darrin's birthday, my birthday, our anniversary, UTM Homecoming, cooler weather....bring it!  I have waited and now it's time to soak it all up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment