Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

First Trip to the Library

I took Miles to the city library for the first time.  I've been wanting to take him for a while.  It's been recently remodeled, so it seemed like a great time to check it out.  His behavior has been a little questionable at school lately, so I promised him that we would go on Thursday if he was good that day.  I checked with two different teachers when I got there to pick him up.  They assured me that he had been better, so off to the library we went.

He liked playing the Diego game on the computers.  He plays on the iPad at home, but doesn't play any games on the actual computer.  It did a really good job.  


This is his "I'm really having fun & I'm so excited, but I'm trying to stay calm & act cool" face...


He checked out three books, two Batman books & one about Tigers (my pick).  He put them in his backpack and walked to the reading area, which is super cute.


I read one of his Batman books to him.  When we got home, he said that was his favorite part of his trip to the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment