Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Traveling

Miles left this morning to go to the Smoky Mountains with Granny, Pa, Aunt Crystal, Uncle Steve, Olivia & Ava.  He was so excited, he could hardly stand it. 


Darrin & I are always sad to be away from him.  It was a little hard to say goodbye to him this morning, but we know he's going to have so much fun.  I'm sure lots of memories will be made.  Since we told him about going to the Smoky Mountains, he's been concerned about lava & bears.  We have reassured him repeatedly that neither are a threat.

We spent our childless night at Los Portales for dinner & then home.  Predictable.  I leave in the morning for a women's conference with my church in Louisville.  Darrin leaves tomorrow for a volleyball tournament in Louisville.  Busy weekend for the McClure family.  I am excited about my trip but can't help but look forward to having my family safe & sound under the same roof again. 

In other news, today was closing day!  We are home owners again....



We are going to do a few things to the house before we move in later this month.  This is our 6th move together.  I won't say it will be our last, but we plan to be here for a very, very long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment