Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Quiet Is Never Good

The other night Miles was taking a bath & it got eerily quiet.  You could hear him in the bathtub, so we knew he was ok, but it was still just too quiet.  Darrin & I chose not to check on him and instead enjoy the peace for a few minutes.  You can imagine, that was the wrong choice.

He finally said, "Momma, I need you."  I went in the bathroom to discover that he had gotten out of the tub to use the bathroom and was trying to take care of everything himself, but the toilet paper was soggy & sticking to him....you get it.  As I was helping him, I noticed he had something all over his face.  Long story short, there was a huge bottle of shampoo & conditioner in that bathroom...the kind with pumps....and he had pumped lots of both of them in the tub.  There was so much shampoo & conditioner all over him & floating in the water, that I had to take him to my bathroom just to rinse him off in the shower.

He loved it...




No comments:

Post a Comment