Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Thankful

 
I was going to post the wedding pictures today but I have had a terrible Lyme day.  I've been taking homeopathic vials since December 28, 2010, but for some reason the one I took yesterday made me feel almost as badly as the very first one I ever took.  Maybe it's all the running around we've been doing lately...I'm not sure.  It's been a rough day.  I'm very happy to be home.  As I was doing a few things around the house trying to get to a place where I could crawl in bed for the rest of the night, I began thinking of all the things I'm thankful for. So, here goes.

Thank you, Lord:
For a husband that has never doubted or complained about how badly I feel.
For a comfortable house to relax in.
That I found a doctor to help me.
That I can afford the treatment I need.
For friends and family that pray for me and ask me how I'm doing.
That I have a capable husband that can do anything in my absence.
That Darrin is not out of town right now.
For the friend that referred me to my doctor.
For new Lyme friends that can sympathize with me.
That my job does not require physical labor.
That my diagnosis didn't take years, like some people.
That Darrin and Miles are healthy and don't need my care.
That I've gotten to a place where medicine actually makes me feel a little better.
That I have more good days than bad days.

And most importantly...the one thing that helps me get through this terrible disease more than any other...Thank you Lord that I have Lyme disease and not Miles.

"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18


I have a phone appointment with my doctor on Friday.  Something has to give.  This is the worst stretch of feeling bad that I have had in a long time.  Prayers appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I'm behind on my screen time so I missed this. Sorry you were feeling poorly. Glad you're feeling a bit better today though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, am behind. Jennifer, I am so sorry. You know that if you ever need a break, I will gladly help you in any way that you need me. Just call, I can watch little man for the weekend, you name it. I am here for you. Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete