Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekend Travelers

We had another busy weekend.  This is the third weekend that we have spent out of town.  Well worth it though, b/c we got to celebrate the wedding of two great people.  More on the wedding tomorrow-ish.  Congrats to Matt & Ashley! 

 

The wedding was in Nashville.  Darrin was a groomsmen, as well as another great friend of ours.  We enjoyed hanging out with old friends and meeting new friends.  We stayed with my mom on Friday night after the rehearsal dinner, but stayed at a hotel last night.  Miles spent the night with my mom and loved every second of it.  He was really excited about putting birdseed in the bird feeder. He couldn't wait to show me this morning. 

After I took several pictures, Miles wanted to take some as well.  He took this one and said, "Aww Momma, you are soooo cute!"  I can't imagine where he got that from.


I can count on one hand the number of times we have eaten dinner in front of the TV since Miles has been big enough to eat at the table.  I think it's very important to eat together as a family with no distractions, but even more importantly, I can't handle the mess in the living room.  I prefer to contain it to the kitchen table that sits on ceramic tile, if you know what I mean.  Tonight we threw caution to the wind and had a movie night while we at pizza.  Toy Story 3 was the movie...Darrin's pick.  Miles ate more than me and would have kept going but we cut him off.  Don't feel bad....trust me the kid had plenty.


It was a very busy weekend with lots of here and there, but it was a lot of fun.  We are all glad to be home.  I'm actually in the mood to keep blogging....and yes there is a mood that works better than others, but I started a new boot camp at the gym, that meets at 6am, MWF.  I better get to bed if I stand any chance of getting there tomorrow morning.  Thanks for hanging through this randomness!

No comments:

Post a Comment