Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Breakfast of Champions

This morning, Darrin and I were busy getting ready for work.  We were both in our bedroom when I heard the frig door open.  I peeked around the corner to find Miles fixing breakfast for himself.


He loves mini pancakes.  He insists on taking a bite out of every frozen pancake before warming them in the microwave.  Oh and he arranged the pancakes with all the bite marks pointing towards the middle.  OCD much?


While I think it's gross, it's not going to hurt him.  Therefore, it's not a battle worth fighting.

Several of you have checked on me today.  Thank you so much....I feel much better today.  I'm still looking forward to my doctor's appointment on Friday, but today was a better day than I've had lately.  Darrin is gone to watch a late movie with a friend of his, and Miles is fast asleep.  I think I'll crawl into bed and watch some HGTV.  Boot camp is going to come awfully early tomorrow.  Sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment