Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Bieber Fever & Sickly Fever

Miles' hair is looking a little Bieber-ish these days. I like it longer with curls and Darrin likes it shorter. Every time we get it cut, I regret it. It's usually wild & crazy but when it's clean & brushed, it is so cute.

I'm not sure what kind of night we are in for. Miles wasn't quite himself tonight, and he felt a little warm when I laid him in his crib. He went to bed at 7:15pm. I'm hoping he's just tired. They went outside at daycare and that always exhausts him. Darrin didn't feel great yesterday. He took some Airbourne and seems to be ok today.

As for me, I've felt pretty good today. I got a headache in the afternoon but that's typical. So far, I haven't had any Herz reactions. The doctor says most people experience them between vials 3-4, which would be next weekend. That wasn't the case for me last time, so maybe it won't be this time either. Here's hoping. TGIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment