Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

I Had a Feeling

Well...Miles slept through the night even though I thought he might be getting sick. He woke up fine...we had a good day. He just didn't seem like himself but no fever....until around 4pm. I held off on the Tylenol to see how high it would get. I wanted to see what we were dealing with since he has no other symptoms. I let him take a bath in our bath tub b/c I thought he would like that and we might avoid a melt down. It worked.

After the bath, he started feeling a lot worse...fever went up. He even had the chills. Poor guy does not feel good.

He & Daddy relaxed for a while...

I just gave him some Motrin and we put him to bed. Hopefully it's just a virus that will run it's course quickly and he will wake up feeling better. Off to watch Kentucky. Go Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment