Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cheers

I'm about to take this little vial that might put me on my back for a day or two. Hopefully not, but it might. However, if that's what it takes to start feeling better....bring it. I have felt unbelievably miserable this week. Pain pills aren't even helping. Today I took a pain pill, closed the blinds in my office and turned off half the lights in an effort to make it through the work day. My head is killing me and my joint & muscle pain is the worst it's been in a while. I feel like a 34 year old trapped in a 90 year old woman's body. Lyme disease is the real deal, and it is not fun.

In an effort to feel better, I got a massage tonight. I already had an appointment to get my hair highlighted, so I called today to see about a massage and it worked out perfectly. The muscle tension just gets unbearable sometimes. As much as I love massages, this one was actually a necessity rather than a luxury. She instructed not to wait so long to come in next time....if only massages were free, right?

I hate to be so doom & gloom but as I've said many times, I want this blog to be a scrapbook of our lives. Unfortunately this is a major part of our lives right now. One day when I feel better, I want to look back and remember what these times were like. Props once again to my amazing husband. His support is endless. I don't say it enough, but I am so grateful for his understanding and compassion. Love you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment