Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Park

I bet you wonder where in the world I come up with these catchy titles? Sometimes (most times) creativity escapes me.

Last weekend, Darrin was flying out of Nashville to recruit. So I took off work a little early on Friday and we all drove to the airport. Miles and I dropped Darrin off and went to stay with my mom for the weekend. Saturday was filled with shopping....new shoes for Miles since he's now a size 6.5 and we were still cramming him into a 5.

Sunday we went to church and then to the park to play. It felt great outside...just a little on the windy side as you'll notice from our hair. My niece, Sarah, went with us, but we failed to get any pictures of her with Miles. Sarah - this must not happen again.

Two & a half haircuts and in need of another. I can't keep up.



How hilarious is this??? My mom was a nervous wreck but he loved it. He was smiling from ear to ear when he got to the bottom.


This is his new "cheese" face. He's learned how to pose for a picture....kind of...






We had to leave the park to go get Darrin at the airport. I thought Miles would have a come apart when we left but we started chanting "Daddy, Daddy" and telling him that we were going to get Daddy. It must have worked b/c he seemed ok with leaving. I'll post the zoo pictures tomorrow. Now, I'm going to chill on the couch. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment