Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Columbus Belmont Park

Last weekend we went to church with Darrin's parents. Their church had services outside at Columbus Belmont park. It was really pretty outside at first and then got a little warm. I really wanted to take some family pictures since we would have people willing to take them. I always hate asking strangers and they never take good pictures anyway. It is near impossible to get a good shot of the three of us.

Darrin's not looking....my eyes are closed....

Darrin looks mad...Miles looks sad...

I'm not looking....Miles is crying...

This is as good as it got...needless to say it won't be on the Christmas card this year....

I love this picture of Darrin....

Miles with Granny & Pa...

Pictures of the two of us are so awkward b/c Darrin is almost a foot & a half taller than me. There's just no way around it.




Fun family day. Gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment