Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Meant To Be

The first thing I bought our unborn child was a Titans jersey (see here). It's no secret that Darrin and I really want Miles to play football. We both love the sport. Darrin went to a very small high school that didn't have a football team. He would really like for Miles to have the opportunity to play. Darrin wants him to be a tight end. I'd like for him to be a quarterback or receiver....anything but a kicker is fine with me. I think my nerves would kill me.

I should say that I remind myself, and Darrin, quite often that we will be happy and supportive with anything he chooses do as long as he's happy. I feel pretty safe in saying that now that I've seen how he acts in a jersey, with his football. The following pics were all him...no staging. We couldn't be prouder....







1 comment:

  1. Yes, when I was pregnant I told Stephen that if we had a boy and he wanted to be in ballet, I couldn't handle it. I completely understand.

    It looks like Miles is completely comfortable with the football. You are safe!

    ReplyDelete