Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Nursery is Finished!

Here are a some pictures of the nursery. We still need to hang a few pictures on the walls, but I am thrilled to have this much finished. I'm excited to have a baby shower so I can start filling it up. Since I don't know what we are having, I have only bought one thing for the baby, which has been great for our checkbook. The one thing I bought was..............................a Titan's jersey!!! The baby will be here just in time for football season! Baby boy or girl must be ready.





23 weeks
Still feeling good.....moving right along. Next week I'll be in the 3rd trimester.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh.... I remember the days when I could see the floors in my kids' bedrooms... Just you wait. You are in for it when the baby starts crawling and playing with all the toys he/she is about to be spoiled with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the nursery, especially the bedding set. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say I LOVE the bedding - so pretty, very gender neutral & not overly cutesy = just my style :)

    ReplyDelete