Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

24 Weeks

The purpose of this blog was to share our pregnancy journey and new baby with everyone. However, I really do not like continually posting pictures of only me!!! So, I thought I would at least include Mack in this one since he was being so good.

I'm very happy to report that I am now 6 months, and am in the 3rd trimester!!! I went to the doctor this morning. All was well again. I did learn that my doctor is moving. I have decided to go back to Dr. Wynstra, which is the doctor I saw before my current doctor. The only reason I ever left him was insurance changes which have been resolved now.

Even though it is a little nerve racking to make the change at 6 months, I have to say I'm a little excited. I contemplated going back to him when I found out I was pregnant but didn't for convenience sake (Dr. Wynstra's office is in Mayfield, KY....about a 30 minute drive). This has given me the incentive I needed. I guess the Lord had it in His plan all along. So, our baby will be born in Kentucky, which I'm sure makes Darrin happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment