Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nothing New

Not much going on around here these days. Life is busy as usual but nothing too blog worthy. Volleyball preseason is over. Conference play starts tomorrow. It's always an exciting, yet nerve racking time. Miles and I are traveling to my Mom's house to pick her up on the way to TSU. Then spending the night with her and traveling to Austin Peay on Saturday for a game. I'm leaving work at 2pm in order to get there by 7pm. Everything takes so much longer with a 1 year old! I'm very excited about starting my weekend a little early.

Miles fell again and scrapped his nose. Definitely not as badly as the first time. He's still eating like a champ. Seems like he's growing and changing every day. We brushed his teeth for the first time yesterday. He didn't really like it. Tonight he smacked on the toothpaste for a while after Darrin finished brushing his teeth. Hopefully he'll get used to it and it won't be a struggle. Dr. Bates says it's more about forming the habit at this age. So, that's what we are trying to do.

I love my little boy all clean and smelling good after his bath. Handsome little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment