Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Miles made something special for me for Mother's Day.


That is his hand print, and the poem says:

Sometime you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave dirty marks
On furniture and walls.

But every day I'm growing
I'll be grown up some day
And all those little dirty marks
Will all have gone away.

As I grow, I'll change a lot
The years will fly right by
You'll wonder how I grew so quick
When and where and why?

I may be still very small
But this I'd like to say
I love you very, very BIG
Happy Mother's Day

I thought that was very nice of him. Darrin got me a very heartfelt card and some pjs. My Mom was actually here for the weekend. I can't remember the last time I got to spend Mother's Day with her. It was a very good day. And, Miles picture in the grass looked cute on the slide show for church. When his picture flashed on the screen, I saw a lady a few rows up turn to the person beside her and say that he was a cute baby. Awww, just what every mother loves to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment