Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Night #2...

....didn't go so well. When I was typing my last post, we had just laid him down and he was sleeping fine. That lasted until around 10:30pm. I let him cry for 15 min...went in consoled him...laid him back down...let him cry for 15 min...went in consoled him...laid him back down...let him cry for 10 min and finally we couldn't do it anymore. Darrin got him and they slept on the couch together all night. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more.

We just laid him down for night #3. He took a bath, read some books, ate all his food and drank his whole bottle. He cried for about 5 minutes and is asleep now. I'm going to take the advice of my friend, Kim, and stop stressing. We're going to just do the best we can and trust that we won't ruin him forever if we stray from the routine.

Since I don't like to post without a picture....here's a picture of Miles entertaining himself at the mall last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment