Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Might Be Onto Something

Night #3 was great. Miles slept all night. He was just waking up when Darrin went to get him out of bed at 6:30 this morning.

The light is so bright...

Good stretch....


Can I go back to bed please?


We are experimenting tonight. So far, Miles has slept all night on the nights we put him to bed while he was still awake. On the night we laid him down already asleep, he was up and down all night. He was so tired tonight. It was a struggle to keep him awake. He drank his bottle in less than five minutes. I talked to him (tortured him to keep him awake) just long enough to lay him in his crib. He cried for less than 2 minutes and is asleep now. I'll let you know if it was coincidence or if we are actually onto something.

Darrin is recruiting in Memphis and won't be home until later tonight. Do I relax and enjoy some "me" time? Or, take advantage of the alone time and do something productive? There's so much I need to do....like clean out my closet & change out my winter and summer clothes....or upload pictures to Shutterfly....or iron my clothes for tomorrow.... I think I might opt for "me" time.

Before I plant myself on the couch, I am going to add my blog list to my site. I've been wanting to do this for awhile. Some of the blogs I read are my friends, and some of them I don't even know, but I feel like I do. I often wonder who reads my blog. Is there anyone that follows me that I don't know? I've always wanted a hobby (besides shopping and reality tv!) and blogging has definitely become one. I love writing on mine and reading some too. Hope you find some on my blog list interesting.

1 comment: