Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Take Another Look

People are always saying how much Miles looks like Darrin. Lately I've been looking at Miles thinking he looks like my brother, Chris. And, Chris and I look a lot alike.



I wondered if Miles may actually look like me. He did when he was first born, but we thought he had outgrown it. This made me dig out the baby pictures.

My baby picture...

Miles now....


While there may be some question when comparing baby pictures, I have no doubt that Miles will grow up, shave his head, and look like a McClure....it's inevitable. Darrin's dad is the youngest of 12 children, so Darrin has around 100 cousins. You can spot a McClure man from a mile away. And, the older they get, the more they look alike.

Darrin and his brother, Aaron...

Darrin & his dad...

This post makes it seem like I care, and I promise you I don't. I think my husband is hot, so I'd be happy for Miles to look like Darrin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment