Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

29 Weeks

Here's what 29 weeks looks like!!! I had to crop my head out b/c I just finished working out in a gym with no air conditioning and it was not pretty. The air at our gym has been out for several days b/c the unit was hit by lightening. Rumor has it that it is going to be 2 weeks before it is fixed. Not much incentive for someone who's struggling for enough energy as it is.

All is going well with the pregnancy. I saw my new, old doctor last week. The visit went well. No surprises, everything seems to be on track. I'm trying to get things ready at home and work. I'm preparing for worst case scenario which would be delivering at 36 weeks. I know that actually isn't worst case scenario, but you can't prepare for everything. Won't be long now.....

1 comment: