Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Baby Names

We have finally decided on baby names. I took us forever, partly b/c I'm indecisive, and partly b/c Darrin & I could not agree. So......if it's a boy, his name will be Miles Cooper. Darrin's middle name is Cooper, and we just like Miles. If it's a girl, her name will be Hallie Blair. Hallie like Callie, not Haley. No significance for this name, we just like it. Another "to do" checked off the list. Anyone else agree that preparing for a baby is like planning a wedding??? More time consuming than I imagined.

I was 28 weeks (7 months) yesterday. No pictures b/c Darrin is working volleyball camps, which means long days. By the time he gets home, we're too tired to worry about it. I'll post one at 29 weeks. I have an appointment with my new doctor for the first time tomorrow. I'm anxious to see if everything matches up with what I've been told thus far. I suspect it will since the pregnancy has been so smooth.

On another subject, one of our high maintenance, should be 24k plated, dogs had to be rushed to the vet on Tuesday night around 9pm. I thought Bobo had a kidney stone b/c he's had one before and he was showing the same symptons. Kidney stones can be fatal in small dogs. Luckily after an overnight stay, they determined it was a severe urinary track infection instead. I say luckily, b/c this does not require surgery unlike a kidney stone. He's home now, and feeling a little better.

2 comments:

  1. Love the names, especially Miles Cooper.
    Preparing for a baby is a lot like preparing for a wedding & just like getting married changes your life forever, so does becoming parents.
    I think your dogs have you well prepared for the inevitable ER visits with children :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH, I love your names. Did you know that Miles was one of our names? We had the birthmom decide between Miles, Benjamin, and Tucker for the middle name since we wanted her to pick the first name. She chose Tucker.

    I also really like Hallie. I think Hallie McClure is super cute!

    ReplyDelete