Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Less Words Wednesday

Started the morning with Carson reenacting a scene from Indiana Jones. 


Miles is working hard to get ready for baseball. He has put in a lot of work in the off season and I'm ready to see how he does.


After setting up the next desk area in our room, we moved the old desk to Miles' closet. I have a strange attachment to this desk because I bought it for my first house before Darrin and I were even dating. I am very rarely sentimental about things, but I am about this desk. I intended for Miles to use it to put stuff on, but he set it up like a legit desk and has already used it.


Still not too old or big to get a hug from dad.


Ended the day with Carson saying he didn't feel good on the way home from church and him falling asleep before we got out of the parking lot. He was not a happy camper when I woke him up to go inside. I really, really hope he feels better when he wakes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment