Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Ten Things

Carson looked like a mess for school today. His clothes were too small. He had on two random Sheriff stickers on his shirt and his hat didn't match. Unlike Miles who has always worn whatever I've bought for him, Carson has strong likes and dislikes when it comes to clothes. 


I love their age difference and how much Miles helps with Carson. He gets him checked in for church each Sunday.


Carson made his own snack the other day while I was outside by the pool. Honestly, I was too lazy to get up. Next time, I'll get up. I can't live with this.


We took the boys to Yogurt Square. It was Carson's first time and he loved it.


Miles has always been poised and ready for pictures. I guess when you've been blogged about your whole life, you learn to smile.


Miles least favorite chore is watering the flowers. For now, Carson doesn't mind.


We are still drawing like crazy with Art For Kids. Carson told me repeatedly how good the Sharpie smelled :/


I've been ordering from Shein and it's surprisingly good. The only downside is that the shipping takes a while. This shirt is from there. It kind of looked like it was eating me all day, but I still liked it. Easy and cheap work clothes. Sometimes they can run weird, but the price is so good that you can afford to try them.


Carson asks us to play with him all the time. When he does get engrossed in playing by himself, he plays so well. It doesn't happen as often as we would like, but it just makes us notice and appreciate it that much more. 


Miles received a merit from one of his teachers today. She said he always says good morning and goodbye before leaving her room. She said he is one of the most polite students she's ever had. We have never received a note this nice from a teacher. What an encouragement for him and us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment