Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Less Words Wednesday

Darrin's season kicked off last weekend. They went 4-0!


It was fun to have Granny and Pa with us for the weekend.


I got a new heart rate monitor that goes around my arm instead of chest. It's taking some getting used to.


I haven't blogged about my Lyme disease in a long time. Still just maintaining, which takes a lot of supplements (which equals a lot of money) each day. But it's so worth it!


We love having Marmee close. Carson was happy to stay with her during Darrin's later games on Friday and Saturday night.


He crushed picture day.


We made potato soup over the weekend and I remembered how good it is. I looked for a link on the blog and realized I've never shared the recipe. I will do that soon! It tastes better than my picture makes it look.


Miles and Carson got to go to a farm recently. Carson loved the goat named Betty.


Mom tax.


How nice to have a 12 year old boy metabolism and be able to sit down with a package of Oreos.


We joined the local country club recently. The boys were happy to finally get out there and enjoy it over the weekend.


The water was cold, but the weather was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment