Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Less Words Wednesday

I love when they get along.


School looks much different these days. I'm so thankful that Miles has always done his schoolwork without our help. These days would not be fun if we had to supervise everything.


Carson's new favorite snack is hard boiled eggs.


Miles helped Mason celebrate his 10th birthday recently. He loves being with his friends.


Hat day at daycare. I'm sure it didn't last long, but he looked so cute.


Miles has been waiting for the day that he grew to 4'9". He can now ride in the front seat! His next milestone is to be as tall as me. You can see that he is close.


I thought over the ear head phones might helped Carson watch TV and not be so needy in the car. I was wrong. They came off about 3 minutes after this picture.


The first baseball tournament of the year always produces a sunburn that we didn't see coming. Carson was red too.


Electronic time is not fun to manage. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment