Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Less Words Wednesday

Miles had a field trip to an Ag Day somewhere today. I should know where, but alas I do not. He always loves the bus ride on field trips b/c he doesn't ride the bus to and from school. Maddox and Zach are baseball teammates.



He said he thought it was fun, but everyone else thought it was boring. I don't think that's true b/c I heard other parents say that their kids really enjoyed the trip too.



Miles with Ms. Chelsea and his friends. She is such a great teacher and I think it's b/c she likes kids. Sadly, there are a lot of teachers that don't like kids :(


When I asked him if he had fun, his reply was, "Yes, I got to walk a dog." Poor kid wants a dog so badly.




As he was just going to bed, he said that he learned a lot today. Wherever it was, Ag Day was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment