Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Less Words Wednesday

10 pictures for this Less Words Wednesday. This is Carson's "I have on new pjs" pose.


I ordered something on Walmart.com and picked it up on the new orange tower in the store. Miles and I were very impressed and wondered how much we could possibly order online from now on.


This is a rare picture of Carson behaving nicely in the car.


And then just like that he was back to his old self. We are contemplating buying a new car seat for our trip to the beach in a couple weeks. Maybe a new seat would make him more comfortable. This feels like the time I bought 3-4 high chairs thinking he would act better at meal time.


I guess this is a comfortable place to rest while waiting on daddy to put his contacts in. Carson is stuck like glue to Darrin 24/7. If I even look at him when he's in this kind of mood he will scream "NO!" in my face.


Miles was so excited to see his BFF Mason at the ball field.


Selfie with my boys. 


I took a picture of the boys before school daycare the other day b/c they were dressed alike. I love the way Carson is looking at Miles.


All Carson wanted for potty training presents was balloons or "boons". He did a good job the other day, so I bought some home. He was ecstatic. 


Carson has a little girl in his class that has recently been diagnosed with leukemia. They sold shirts for a fundraiser. I bought one even though it was an XS and I thought it would be huge. Turns out it fit really well. We are praying for Josie! She is getting great results and excellent news!

No comments:

Post a Comment