Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Life with Carson

I don't even know where to begin. If you are friends with me on FB, you have no doubt picked up on the fact that Carson is a challenge. And I mean that in every sense of the word. He's messy, mischievous, loud, strong willed, and demanding. I say all that in the best possible way b/c I have no doubt that he will grow up to be something special. He is really funny and brave, and we LOVE these qualities in him. He just takes a little extra management on a daily basis. I thought I would capture some of his shenanigans. This compilation took me less than two weeks to capture. Enjoy.

It's hard to tell from pictures, but we turned our backs for one minute and he painted himself with yogurt (or as he calls it, applesauce??). His face, hands, and neck were covered in strawberry yogurt.


One morning when he was completely ready for school, he walked in our shower and turned it on himself. It was cold and he was wet, but he still smiling. 


He's a climber for sure.


He hates to be confined, whether it be in a car seat, high chair, or shopping cart.


If you leave the room for one minute, you never know how you'll find him when you return.


When it gets quiet, you better go find him. He had been quiet for several minutes the other day so I went looking for him. I finally found him hiding behind my clothes in my closet.


One time his diaper was wedged in his bottom and since then, he says, "my booty hanging out" every time we change his diaper or give him a bath.


Just a normal activity for Carson.


We had to rearrange our silverware drawer b/c he came walking through the living room with a steak knife the other day. He opened the drawer and reached over the edge to get it. He had it hidden behind his back. I thought it was a fork and then Miles discovered it was a knife. 

As we often say, it's a good thing he's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment